Over the years, Disha Patani has become a much popular face in the country. She was already a famous model in the fashion industry, before she made her acting debut with a Telugu film, Loafer, in the year 2015. However, she garnered fame with her outstanding performance in M. S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, wherein she played the role of Priyanka Jha.
She is better known for her dance skills and quirky dress sense. Be it red carpet or a simple airport look, the actress exactly knows how to ooze oomph each and every time she steps out. Besides her great dress sense, Disha has also been seen carrying some great hairdos. We picked the three most amazing ones among all and decided to give you a quick tutorial. Check it out!
We all have those not-so-great hair days. All we want to do is wrap it up in any messy hair bun and walk away from the mirror. But, you can up your style game even on those days with this voluminous chignon. Here’s how to make it!
- Begin by combing your hair roughly to make the roots look clean.
- Using your fingers try to comb the ends and then flip your locks upside down.
- Make a ponytail and secure it with a tight hair tie.
- Once done, take the ends and start tucking them into your hair tie. You need not be clean with this.
- If some of the ends are popping out, wrap them around and secure them with bobby pins.
- If you don’t have bangs, you can use fake clip-on bangs to achieve this look.
Side Fishtail Braid
No matter if you are donning a gorgeous traditional piece, or a glamourous gown, this hairstyle is so versatile that will go with almost everything you have in your wardrobe.
- First things first, detangle your hair completely.
- If you have wavy or curly hair, straighten it up using a flat iron.
- Bring all your hair to one side (whichever you think is your best profile).
- Then part your hair into two sections; A and B.
- If you are a beginner, tie your hair with an elastic band. This will give you support. You will cut the hair tie towards the end.
- Start making your braid. Take a small hairpiece from section A and pass it over to section B.
- Then, again take a new piece from section B and merge it with section A.
- Repeat the same steps until you reach the end of your ponytail.
- Secure with a clear hair tie. Don’t forget to cut the hair tie off the ponytail.
This Disha Patani's hairstyle is perfect for girls who want to make their hair look heavy and voluminous. This updo hardly takes time to make once you perfect the steps.
- Begin by removing all the knots and make your hair tangle-free (how to detangle your hair).
- Roughly make a half ponytail using your fingers. Secure it with a hair tie.
- Using a tail comb take out hair strands from the area near your ear. This will enhance the frame of your face.
- Comb the remaining locks again to give a chic look.
- Then, use a curling iron to slightly curl your locks towards the end.
- Also, curl your ponytail to achieve that voluminous appearance.
Do let us know about your favourite Disha Patani’s hairstyle by commenting on our Facebook page. Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more such stories.