Taapsee Pannu is known for being a versatile actress. From doing comedy films like Judwa 2 to impressing everyone with her acting prowess in Pink, the actress has won hearts. However, we are not just a huge fan of her work, but also her style sense.
While we were scrolling down to her official Instagram profile, we came across some fun and quirky hairstyles. If you are looking for hairdos to flaunt on every type of attires, these three hairstyles are perfect for you. Read on to learn the simple tutorials for Taapsee Pannu’s quirky hairdos.
Top Braided Bun
For all those ladies who like to add oomph to their traditional and western attire with a stunning hairdo, you must try the top braided bun.
- Begin by detangling your hair using a hairbrush.
- Use a tail comb to part your hair neatly.
- Make two partings from the temple of your forehead.
- Clip the rest of the hair and start working on the main section.
- Part the main section into three equal portions; A, B and C.
- Start braiding. Cross section A and B and then cross section A and C to make the first stitch.
- Add a small section of hair from the outside and keep braiding until you reach the end.
- Once done, secure using a hair tie.
- Comb the rest of the hair to perfect the look.
Twin Dutch Braids
Be it a workout look or a classy airport appearance, the twin Dutch braids will never disappoint you. Here’s how you can make them.
- Comb your hair to remove all the knots.
- Use a tail comb to make a neat centre parting.
- Start working on the right side.
- Divide the section into two equal parts; A, and B.
- To make a Dutch braid, cross A and B to make the first stitch.
- Add a small segment of hair to part A and then part B.
- Keep braiding, until you reach the end.
- Secure using a hair tie.
- Repeat the same on the other side and you are done.
Twin Side Braids
The wedding (trending bridal jewellery) and the festive season is almost here and we all are looking for some great hairdos. The twin side braids are versatile and can be carried with ethnic or western wear.
- Detangle your hair using a detangler.
- Part your hair from the right corner of your head.
- Tie the rest of the hair to work on the main section.
- Divide the main section into two parts.
- Take the first part and start braiding.
- Divide into three sections, A, B and C.
- Cross A and B and then cross A and C to make the first stitch.
- Keep braiding until you reach the end. Secure using a hair tie.
- Repeat the same steps to make the second braid.
- Combine all to make a high ponytail (3 easy ponytail hairstyles).
Do let us know which of these hairstyles are your favourite by commenting on our Facebook page. Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more such stories.