Ever since Kriti Sanon made her debut with Heropanti in 2014, the actress has proven that she is a force to be reckoned with. Not only her sartorial choices are admirable, but the 29-year-old star has made waves with her stunning hairstyles. Sure, she carries lots of lazy hairstyles, but Kriti never shies away from experimenting with quirky hairdos too. We are here with super easy tutorials of three coiffure that the actress was seen sporting in her movies and at some of the events.
The Raabta star is looking beautiful in this sweet, romantic hairstyle. One can carry this while wearing formal attire or kurta and sharara sets.
- Start by parting your hair from the center, using a tail comb.
- On each side separate hair strands from your hairline.
- Begin braiding your mane from the hairline towards the back. Divide the strand into three sub-sections, keep crossing first and the third section until you reach the end.
- Secure with a clear elastic band. Now, use your hand or a topsy hair tool to pass thin hair strands through each loop of the braid.
- Repeat the same procedure on the other side. Once done, secure the braids at the back of your head using bobby pins.
This probably is one of the most elegant looking and fun hairdo ever. If you think you will be needing a stylist to pull this off, then probably you’re wrong. All you will be needing is a comb, hair ties, and this tutorial.
- Part your hair from the crown section and make a loose ponytail. Tie it with a clear elastic band.
- Right above the hair tie, divide your ponytail into two halves, and then flip your ponytail upside down while passing it fully through the loop.
- Below the first one, make a second ponytail by gathering half of your hair in another loose ponytail. Repeat the same process to make a twist.
- Repeat the same steps one last time, using all of your hair to create the final twisted ponytail.
- Finish the look by loosening each twist and taking out some strands from the hairline.
French Mohawk Braid
Kriti Sanon’s french mohawk braid in Dilwale won hearts. We, too, are totally in love with this amazing sleek hairstyle. Here’s how you can recreate it.
- To create a braid in the center, create two parallel lines from the temple to the back of the head.
- Divide the same hair strand into three sub-sections and start braiding.
- Cross the first strand over the middle and then to the third one. Keep picking up a new strand from the right and the left portion while making each new stitch.
- Repeat these steps until you reach the crown of your head.
- Tie the end of the braid with a clear elastic band or you can clip your hair. Lastly, just smooth down any flyaways and you’re good to go.
If you wish to know more trendy hairstyles, stay tuned to HerZindagi.