We all love raisins. In the entire pack of dry fruits all, we really look for is raisins with some exceptions obviously. Raisins are made by drying out the grapes and are as good and sometimes even better than them in terms of the nutrition profile and health benefits. The best quality raisins are organic as they haven’t been chemically altered and are thus in the most optimal condition to be consumed.
Once the grapes the harvested, the moisture in them is completed evaporated as a result of drying them. The grapes then become raisins and they may be available in different colours depending upon the colour of the grapes. Raisins have absolutely stunning effects on the skin, take a look at what they are and how raisins can be used for the skin.
Benefits Of Raisins For The Skin
- According to researches and studies conducted, it has been found that raisins can potentially slow down the process of ageing and also work wonders over the dark spots, blemishes, and other factors that make your face look dull and aged. Apart from that, these amazing dry fruits also help in reducing hyperpigmentation on the skin.
- Raisins are full of many essential nutrients such as omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins and minerals that help you achieve a healthful glow from within.
- Raisins also make your skin very smooth and supple and making it brighter and even.
- Also packed with excellent quantities of Vitamin C (Vitamin C serums in India)this dry fruit can help heal the skin and repair the damage that is caused due to pollution and the application of chemicals on the skin.
- You may consume them daily and also apply them topically over the face in form of a face mask.
Here’s How To Make A Raisin Infused Face Mask
By now you might have understood how raisins can help your skin get better. A regular application of the raisin face mask can help you achieve flawless and young skin. Let us take a look at how to make the DIY Raisin Face Masks:
Raisin Face Mask For Oily Skin
- Tea Tree Oil(Tea tree oil for hair)
- Lemon Juice
- Aloe Vera
- Fuller’s Earth
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them together.
- Then transfer them into the grinder and make a thick paste out of it. If the consistency is thick and dry then you can add a little rose water to it.
- Using your fingers apply the face mask on a clean face and massage. Leave it over the face for 25 minutes and rinse with water.
Raisin Face Mask For Normal-Dry Skin
- Pureed Cucumber
- Gram Flour
- Rose Petals
- Mix all the ingredients nicely in a bowl and then grind them in the grinder. You will have a rich paste formed.
- Apply the face mask all over your face and then leave it on for 20 minutes. Once the mask dries, wash it off with a mixture of rose water and water.
- And there you go apply the above face masks 1 a week at the least for good results.
Use the above face masks and let us know how they worked for you. If you liked reading this article then stay tuned to Her Zindagi for more such pieces.