Hair frizz is caused by dryness and lack of moisture in hair and Humid, rainy weather can make the situation worse. But to combat that, we have made a list of hair masks, made with natural ingredients that are known to help. However, if these cause any type of irritation to your hair, it is highly advised to immediately wash your hair.
Natural ingredients work wonders while dealing with frizzy hair. Here are some tips for easy DIY hair masks made with easily available ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
Lauric acid is abundant in coconut oil and it is quickly absorbed when applied to the hair. It is very helpful to increase hydration and reduce protein loss.
To provide moisture and decrease frizz, use a tiny amount of coconut oil as a pre-wash or post-wash treatment.
1.In your palms, rub a tiny amount of organic coconut oil.
2.Massage it into your hair and scalp gently.
3.Leave on and relax for 15 minutes.
4.Then wash your hair with shampoo.
Banana + Olive Oil
Banana's and Olive Oil works like magic to your hair. They provide the nourishment that your hair has been longing.
1. Mash a banana with 1 tablespoon of organic extra virgin olive oil until it is completely pureed.
2. Massage into your hair as well as scalp
3. Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Moisturizing agents including oleic acid and linoleic acid are abundant in argan oil. Antioxidants, such as vitamin E, are also present.
To try to reduce frizz using argan oil, follow these steps:
1. Before styling, apply a few drops to damp hair.
2. Make sure the oil is evenly distributed from the scalp to the tips of your hair. You can comb it through your hair with your fingers or use a comb or brush to assist disseminate it from roots to tips.
3. Only use a small amount of oil at a time. Your hair may seem or feel oily if you overdo it.
Aloe vera is commonly used in natural healing cures, but did you know that it can also be used as a hair treatment? Aloe vera is a wonderful natural conditioner that makes hair soft and shiny.
1.Apply directly on hair strands.
2.Mix two teaspoons aloe vera gel (fresh or store-bought) with three drops cedarwood essential oil.
3. Massage into your hair and set aside for 30 minutes. As normal, shampoo and condition.
Don't Miss: How To Get Rid Of Dandruff With Home Remedies
This superfruit is filled with nourishing elements, including vitamins A and E, which may help strengthen your hair. It's also high in moisture, which can help moisturise and reduce frizz in your hair.
1. Mash an avocado that is ripe and medium in size.
2. Blend in 2 to 4 tablespoons coconut oil until a smooth, mask-like consistency is achieved. It must not be runny.
3. Apply the mask liberally to your scalp and hair.
4. Use a plastic cap or a towel to cover your hair. Allow 20 to 30 minutes for the mask to dry.
5. To remove the mask, wash well.
Frizzy hair is caused by dry hair trying to absorb moisture from the air, but these home remedies are known to help.
We hope you found these tips helpful. To recieve more tips like these, stay tuned!