If chicken is your first love then here are some recipes from the House of Barcelos Restaurant, shared by Rohit Malhotra, Business Head- India Operations, Barcelos India, that you got to try.
Flamed Grilled Chicken
- Vinegar 1/4 cup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Dijon mustard 2 tbsp
- Brown sugar packed 2 tbsp
- Peri Peri sauce 1 tbsp
- Garlic, minced 2 cloves
- Thyme 1/2 tsp
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Rosemary 1/4 tsp
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Skinless chicken breasts 4 boneless
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves 2 tbsp
- In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon, brown sugar, Peri –Peri sauce, garlic, thyme, oregano and rosemary; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Reserve 1/4 cup and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar mixture and chicken; marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Add chicken to grill and cook, flipping once and basting with reserved 1/4 cup marinade until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately, with Portuguese special, succulent chicken cooked in our secret peri- peri sauce is flame grilled and served with traditional Portuguese rice.
Peri-Peri Chicken Wings
- Precooked chicken wings
- Kitchen Sauces
- Front grill
- Basting brushes
- Grill fork
- Grill brush
- Using fork place the pre-cooked chicken wings on the grill, with the wings tip facing upwards.
- Grill the wings for approximately3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn the wings and lift the tip of wings so that it is parallel with the grill, to ensure the tip does not burn.
- Grill for approximately 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Baste with the required kitchen sauce.
- Turn the wings and baste another side also with the same sauce.
- Take out chicken wings from grill using grill forks and place it in a platter.
- Put flavour tag and serve with perinaise dip.
- Scrape grill using grill brush.