If you're looking for a filling as well as a delicious breakfast then Peach Raspberry Smoothie is the perfect option for you. Made with delicious fruits and honey, it gives a very satisfying taste. Read on to know the easy method of preparation.
How To Make Raspberry-Peach Smoothie
- Begin with combining raspberries and orange juice in a blender. Cover and blend until they become smooth. Divide into two glasses.
- Combine yoghurt, peaches, banana, honey, and ginger in a clean blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour it over the raspberry mixture in glasses.
- Now, swirl it with a spoon. You can add fresh raspberries on the top. Serve immediately.
Raspberry-Peach Smoothie Recipe Card
Start your day with delicious and fulling Raspberry- Peach Recipe
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Lakshita Singh
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1.5 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Step 1
- Combine raspberries and orange juice in a blender. Cover them and and blend it until the mixture becomes smooth. Now, divide it into two glasses.
- Step 2
- Next, clean the blender and blend yoghurt, peaches, banana, honey, and ginger in it. Blend until smooth. Now, pour it over the raspberry smoothie in the glasses.
- Step 3
- The final step is to swirl the new mixture over the raspberry smoothie with the help of a spoon. If you desire, add fresh raspberries on top. Your delicious smoothie is ready to be served.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org