If you're looking for a filling as well as a delicious breakfast then Peach Raspberry Smoothie is the perfect option for you. Made with delicious fruits and honey, it gives a very satisfying taste. Read on to know the easy method of preparation.
How To Make Raspberry-Peach Smoothie
- Begin with combining raspberries and orange juice in a blender. Cover and blend until they become smooth. Divide into two glasses.
- Combine yoghurt, peaches, banana, honey, and ginger in a clean blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour it over the raspberry mixture in glasses.
- Now, swirl it with a spoon. You can add fresh raspberries on the top. Serve immediately.
Raspberry-Peach Smoothie Recipe Card
Start your day with delicious and fulling Raspberry- Peach Recipe
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Lakshita Singh
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1.5 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Step 1
- Combine raspberries and orange juice in a blender. Cover them and and blend it until the mixture becomes smooth. Now, divide it into two glasses.
- Step 2
- Next, clean the blender and blend yoghurt, peaches, banana, honey, and ginger in it. Blend until smooth. Now, pour it over the raspberry smoothie in the glasses.
- Step 3
- The final step is to swirl the new mixture over the raspberry smoothie with the help of a spoon. If you desire, add fresh raspberries on top. Your delicious smoothie is ready to be served.