Raita is one of my favourite sides. I love having a bowl full of chilled raita with my lunch especially. I don't really enjoy having just regular raita all the time so keep hunting for interesting raita recipes.
Recently, I tried making papad raita at home and it turned out to be crispy and tasty. So, I thought of sharing its easy recipe.
How To Make Papad Raita?
- Take fresh curd and add it to a blender.
- Add some water and ice cubes to the curd and blend till you get raita like consistency.
- Take out in a bowl.
- Add salt as per taste, red chilli powder, cumin powder and black pepper powder. Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Take masala papad and place on a hot tawa or microwave. Cook till crisp.
- Crush papad into small pieces and add to the raita.
- Top with chopped coriander leaves, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Mix well and enjoy with your meal.
Papad Raita Recipe Card
Refreshing and crispy, this papad raita is just the perfect side for your meals.
- Total Time :
- 45 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 40 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 2-3 Cups Fresh Curd
- 1 Chopped Cucumber
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 4-5 Masala Papad
- Salt As Per Taste
- 1/4 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2-3 Tbsp Coriander Leaves
- Step 1
- In a blender, add curd, water and ice cubes.
- Step 2
- Take out in a bowl, add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder and cumin powder.
- Step 3
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Step 4
- Cook masala papad on a tawa or microwave.
- Step 5
- Add crushed papad, chopped coriander leaves, tomato, cucumber.
- Step 6
- Mix well. Enjoy with lunch.