National Cheeseburger Day is celebrated every year on 18th September and this is the day we all burger lovers wish to enjoy one of the most popular fast foods. There is nothing truly like cheating on your meal with a filling, cheesy hot burger with some fries and your favourite drink.
This year, if you wish to experiment, you can make yourself a cafe style cheeseburger at home. This one tastes as delicious and doesn't take much of your time.
How To Make Cheeseburger At Home?
- Begin with boiling some potatoes. You can also use sweet potatoes if you wish to make a healthier version.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, add some oil and saute the veggies - onions, carrots, capsicum.
- Mash the potatoes in a big bowl.
- Transfer the sauted veggies in the mixture.
- Sprinkle all the spices as per taste.
- Knead all the ingredients together and refriegerate for some time.
- Take out of the fridge and shape into round patties.
- On a non-stick pan, spread some ghee and fry the patties.
- Layer butter on one side and tomato ketchup on the other half of the burger bun.
- Place the pattie, onion, tomato slices and lettuce leaves over it.
- Top with cheese slice.
- On a tawa, spread some butter and toast the burger bun from both the sides.
- Serve hot with fries.
Homemade Cheeseburger Recipe Card
These delicious cheeseburgers can be served to your guests coming over for a brunch.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- Burger Buns
- Cheese Slices
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 Cup Boiled Corn
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Carrot
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- Oil/Butter As Required
- Onion Slices
- Tomato Slices
- Spices As Per Taste
- Step 1
- In a pan, add all the vegetables and saute with some oil.
- Step 2
- Mash boiled potatoes in a big bowl and transfer the veggies to it.
- Step 3
- Sprinkle spices as per taste. Knead a dough. Place in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Step 4
- Make round patties and fry on a non-stick pan with some oil or butter.
- Step 5
- Layer burger bun with butter and tomato ketchup.
- Step 6
- Place the pattie, tomato and onion slices, cheese slice and lettuce.
- Step 7
- On a tawa, spread some butter and toast the burger bun. Enjoy with fries.