The temperatures are rising and it is getting difficult to beat the heat this summer. We all crave chilled, refreshing drinks throughout the day. Readymade drinks are mostly loaded with sugar and add up to the calories.
If you are looking for a refreshing, delicious homemade drink recipe that you can relish on a hot summer afternoon, you have landed on the right page.
Make the most of mangoes and prepare flavourful mango sherbet at home.
How To Make Mango Sherbet?
- Wash and peel the mango.
- Cut the mango into small cubes.
- In a blender, add mango cubes and powdered sugar. Blend to make a smooth paste.
- Squeeze in lemon juice and blend again.
- Next, add 2 glasses of chilled water to the blender and mix.
- Strain and pour into glasses.
- Add ice cubes and enjoy!
Mango Sharbat Recipe Card
Love mangoes? Enjoy a glass of delicious mango sharbat at home with this easy recipe.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1 Mango
- 1 Lemon
- Sugar As Per Taste
- Ice Cubes
- Chilled Water
- Step 1
- Wash and peel mango. Cut into small cubes.
- Step 2
- In a blender, add mango cubes, sugar, lemon juice.
- Step 3
- Add in chilled water and ice cubes. Blend.
- Step 4
- Strain mango sharbat and pour into glasses.
- Step 5
- Add in ice cubes and enjoy!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org