Rajma chawal is a staple food in almost every Indian household. Everybody just loves rajma and it's a given that Sunday lunch will be rajma chawal, at least at my home. And, Rajma are always cooked in bulk to enjoy it the next day as well.
However, we might get bored of eating the same old food for 2-3 consecutive days. So, we have some amazing recipes with leftover rajma for all the rajma lovers. Try these recipes and trust me, you will keep licking your fingers.
- 1 Cup Rajma
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Rice
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumb
- 2 Tbsp. Refined Flour
- 1 Boiled Potato
- 2 Tbsp. Coriander Leaves
- Red Chilli Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Pizza Sauce
- Taco Shells
- Take a big bowl, add rajma, rice, coriander leaves, chilli powder, breadcrumbs and mix it together to make a dough.
- Take small portions of the dough and make small balls.
- Then, dip those balls in flour batter and then, coat it with breadcrumbs. Now, deep fry these in oil.
- Now, take the taco shells and put in mayonnaise, pizza sauce and the cutlets.
- Your tacos are ready to be served.
- 1 Cup Rajma
- 2 Small Boiled Potatoes
- 1 Large Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 2-3 Tbsp. Fresh Coriander (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tsp. Red Chilli Powder
- 2-3 Tbsp. Oil
- Strain the rajma curry (rajma paneer curry) using a soup strainer in order to separate the rajma from the gravy. Now, mash the strained rajma.
- Add the boiled potatoes, finely chopped onion, coriander leaves, salt and red chilli powder. Mix well.
- Take small portions of the dough and make small and flatten them.
- Heat some oil in a pan and put the cutlets on it.
- Shallow fry from both sides until crisp and golden brown.
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Rajma Curry
- 1 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Tsp Ajwain
- First, knead the dough and keep it covered for sometime.
- Till then, strain the rajma and mash it along with all the other ingredients.
- Now, take the dough and make parathas. Stuff it by filling the rajma mixture.
- Now, cook the paranthas in a pan with little oil.
- Your rajma parathas are ready to be served.