One great way of enjoying some fun time with your kids is by cooking with them. Kids really enjoy cooking and its an interesting way of keeping them busy. Kareena Kapoor recently attended Chef Vijay Chauhan's cookery session with her little munchkin Taimur Ali Khan.
Chef Vijay Chauhan posted a couple of pictures with Kareena and Taimur and captioned it, "It was a great pleasure to meet #actores #wollywood #therealkareenakapoor and #taimuralikhan and She attend cookery sessions about ice cream and cup cakes.#taimuralikhan made yummy #icecream for his Mom."
Your kids will love cooking once they find it interesting and fun. Cooking ice cream is a great way of building their intrest. Make sure whatever recipe you begin with, it shouldn't require many ingredients or kitchen tools. Here, we share with you an easy ice cream recipe that your kids can prepare in a jiffy.
Homemade Ice Cream In A Bag Recipe Card
Your kids will enjoy preparing this easy ice cream in a bag recipe.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Step 1
- Take a zipper lock bag and add 1 cup milk, 1 tsp sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- Step 2
- Ask your kid to shake the bag. Don't forget to make your kids wear gloves.
- Step 3
- Put the bag inside a freezer bag with lots of ice and some rock salt.
- Step 4
- After sometime take the bag out and then open it to scoop out the ice cream.
- Step 5
- Serve in ice cream bowls and top with some chocolate sauce and sprinklers.