Try This Recipe Of Roasted Sweet Potatoes On A Chilly Winter Evening
Want to curb your evening hunger pangs? Try this healthy and delicious recipe of roasted sweet potatoes.
If you are looking for an easy to make and healthy snack to satiate your evening hunger pangs, then roasted sweet potatoes are just what you need. They won’t take much time and are extremely delicious.
- To make this , preheat the oven at 450 degree F.
- Place the seasoned sweet potatoes in a baking sheet and roast them for about 30 minutes.
- Put some extra seasoning and serve hot.
Roasted Sweet Potato Recipe Card
Roasted sweet potato is the perfect snack for you. To add some extra flavour, go for additional seasonings.
- Total Time :40 min
- Preparation Time : 10 min
- Cooking Time : 30 min
- Servings : 5
- Cooking Level : Medium
- Course: Snacks
- Calories: 300
- Cuisine: Others
- Author: Bhavishya Bir
- 500 Gram Sweet potatoes (Peeled And Cubed)
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Additional Seasoning
- Step 1 :
Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
- Step 2 :
Now, place the sweet potatoes on a large baking sheet. Make sure to season them with oil and pepper.
- Step 3 :
Roast for about 30 minutes or until tender. Toss them halfway through.
- Step 4 :
Your roasted sweet potatoes are now ready to be served with your choice of seasoning.