Gulab Jamun is one of the most loved Indian sweet that nobody can resist. This delectable sweet treat has a wonderful flavour that will satisfy any taste bud.
With this simple recipe, you can enjoy the taste of this enticing treat and satisfy your sweet desires.
How To Make Gulab Jamun?
- In a bowl, mix khoya and flour together.
- Make gulab jamun balls in the shape of a round ball with them.
- Now, combine 3 tbs sugar and 1/2 litre water to form sugar syrup. Add in few strands of saffron.
- In a pan, deep fry the gulab jamun.
- Add the fried gulab jamun to the sugar syrup.
- Serve immediately.
Gulab Jamun Recipe Card
Prepare hot and delicious Gulab Jamun with this easy recipe and satiate your sweet desires.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Lakshita Singh
- 300 gms khoya
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 200 gms refined oil
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 liter water
- A pinch saffron
- Step 1
- Mix the khoya and flour in a mixing bowl.
- Step 2
- With them, make balls of gulab jamun in the shape of a round ball.
- Step 3
- Now, make sugar syrup with 3 tablespoons of sugar and 1/2 litre water. Add few strands of saffron to it.
- Step 4
- Next, deep fry the gulab jamun in a pan.
- Step 5
- In the sugar syrup, add the fried gulab jamun.
- Step 6
- Serve hot.