If you are bored of your usual dinner menu, then you can try this easy recipe of grilled chicken breast. With the weather changing, you will enjoy the grilling process and the taste will surely impress your taste buds.
- To make this, just take a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- Now, add chicken to that bowl and toss to combine.
- Let it marinate for some time, then cook it on the grill.
- Your grilled chicken breast is now ready to be served.
Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Card
Try this easy recipe of grilled chicken breast and everyone will surely love it.
- Total Time :
- 45 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Main Course
- Bhavishya Bir
- ¼ Cup Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Black Pepper
- Step 1
- Take a bowl and add vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, dried herbs, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Step 2
- Add chicken to the bowl and toss to combine. Let it marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Step 3
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- Step 4
- Keep the chicken on the grill. Let it cook from both sides.
- Step 5
- Once done, remove it from the grill. Your grilled chicken is now ready to be served.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com