If you are a fan of spicy food, then you should definitely try this easy and quick recipe of chilli garlic sauce at home. This recipe doesn’t include any kind of preservatives and can elevate the taste of any bland dish in just a minute.
- To make chilli garlic sauce, blend all the ingredients in a blender.
- Now, store the sauce in a glass jar for two to three days.
- Your chilli garlic sauce is now ready to be served.
Chilli Garlic Sauce Recipe Card
Chilli garlic sauce is a recipe that can add spice to any bland food item.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 6 Cloves Garlic (Finely Chopped)
- 10 Red Chillies (Finely Chopped)
- ¼ Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- Step 1
- To make chilli garlic sauce, add all the ingredients in a blender and blend it to make a smooth paste.
- Step 2
- Now, pour the sauce in a glass jar and let it rest for about two to three days so that the flavours can get blended.
- Step 3
- After this, you can store it in the refrigerator.
- Step 4
- Now, your chilli garlic sauce is ready to be served with your favourite snacks. You can have it with fritters, cutlets, momos or with anything you like.