Breakfast happens to be one of the most important meals of the day. However, during the lazy winter mornings, no one wants to cook something extensive. You instead want a yummy recipe that can elevate your mood to last throughout the day. Try energising breakfast recipe, coffee chia pudding that will hardly take time to prepare in the morning. It is one of the healthiest foods that will also assist you in weight loss.
How To Make Coffee Chia Pudding?
- In a bowl, mix sugar, hot water, and maca powder. Keep whisking all until the ingredients break down and look like a thick paste.
- Transfer it to a mixer grinder and grind once. This will remove any lumps of maca powder.
- Add milk and chia seeds to the grinder and grind well to combine until chia seeds no longer settle at the bottom of the jar.
- Place the jar in the fridge for at least an hour or so, to allow the chia seeds to form a thick gel-like consistency.
- Transfer to your serving glasses, and serve with any fruit you like.
Coffee Chia Pudding Recipe Recipe Card
Coffee chia pudding is a great breakfast recipe to be enjoyed with family in the morning.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 50 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Coffee Powder
- ½ Cup Hot Water
- 2 Teaspoons Maca Powder Optional
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- Step 1
- Mix sugar, hot water, and maca powder in a mixer grinder.
- Step 2
- Add milk and chia seeds to combine well.
- Step 3
- Place the grinder jar in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Step 4
- Once done, transfer the pudding to serving glasses.