Ganesh Chaturthi is finally here! It is one of the biggest Hindu festivals and we wait for it to arrive all year long. As we celebrate the birth anniversary of Lord Ganesha today, don't forget to make some homemade bhog. Lord Ganpati loves modak and you can prepare some delicious modaks today. Chef Parshutam Bhagel from Bhalla King has shared this easy recipe of tutty fruity modaks with us.
Tutty Fruity Modaks Recipe Card
This Ganesh Chaturthi, offer these delicious homemade modaks to Lord Ganesha.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- Cardamom powder
- Tutty Fruity
- Step 1
- Pour Ghee in the pan and let it get warm.
- Step 2
- Add khoya and sugar and saute it till it becomes slightly brown (make sure not to over cook it).
- Step 3
- Sprinkle cardamom powder for aroma and taste. Saute.
- Step 4
- Transfer the mixture into another pan and let it cool.
- Step 5
- Add tutty fruity to the mixture. Take small portions and start giving them the shape of modaks. Make sure you don't store these modaks in the refrigerator as this can make them lose their taste.