If you like having eggs for breakfast just bored having that regular omelette or French toast everyday then we have just the perfect recipe for you. Loaded with veggies and easy to make, this egg bhurji makes the perfect breakfast.
To make egg bhurji, you need minimum ingredients and it can be enjoyed with bread toast, paratha or even chapati. If you have leftover egg bhurji, you can also pack it along for lunch.
How To Make Egg Bhurji?
- Begin with chopping all the veggies - onion, tomato, capsicum. Keep aside.
- Slit green chillies and chop into small pieces for that extra spice. This step can be skipped if you don't like your food spicy.
- In a bowl, break two-three eggs and whisk.
- In a pan, add some oil, cumin seeds.
- Next add onions and green chillies.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir.
- Now add chopped tomato and capsicum. Fry them.
- Sprinkle all the spices - red chilli powder, garam masala, salt and black pepper.
- Pour the whisked eggs and stir gently. .
- When the eggs are properly cooked, squeeze half a lemon over it.
- Top with chopped coriander leaves.
- Enjoy hot with bread toast or paratha.
Easy Egg Bhurji Recipe Card
Loaded with veggies, this homemade egg bhurji is healthy and delicious.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 2-3 Eggs
- Salt To Taste
- Oil As Required
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Capsicum
- 2-3 Green Chllies
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Red Chilli Powder As Per Taste
- Handful Of Coriander Leaves
- Lemon Juice
- Step 1
- Chop onion, tomato, green chillies and capsicum and keep aside.
- Step 2
- Break eggs in a bowl and whisk.
- Step 3
- In a pan, add some oil and cumin seeds. Let them splutter.
- Step 4
- Add in onions, chillies and ginger garlic paste.
- Step 5
- Next add tomatoes and capsicum.
- Step 6
- Sprinkle all the spices.
- Step 7
- Pour in whisked eggs and scramble.
- Step 8
- Squeeze lemon juice and top with coriander leaves.
- Step 9
- Enjoy with bread toast or paratha.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org