Forget to prepare any sweet at home this time because of all that last minute Diwali cleaning? If yes, we have just the perfect easy sweet recipe for you.
These badam barfis taste delicious and would be ready in no time. You just need to grab a few ingredients and your homemade mithaai is ready to be served to your guests arriving home.
How To Make Badam Barfi?
- Add almonds to boiled water and strain after a minute.
- Rinse using cold water.
- Spread almonds on a clean tray and remove the peels.
- Pat dry all the almonds and transfer to a blender.
- Blend to get a coarse mixture.
- In a pan, add some water and sugar. Bring to boil.
- Once the sugar mix is ready, add almond powder to it and mix well.
- Next add cardamom powder to the pan and stir well.
- Add 1 tbsp ghee and stir again.
- Once the mixture is cool, transfer to a greased plate.
- Top with chopped dry fruits.
- Cut into squares and plate.
- Badam barfi is ready to serve.
Badam Barfi Recipe Card
Treat your guests with homemade, tasty badaam barfis this festive season.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 3/4 Cup Almonds
- Sugar As Per Taste Or 1/2 Cup
- 1/4 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- Chopped Dry Fruits
- Ghee As Required
- Step 1
- Blanch almonds and remove the peels.
- Step 2
- Pat dry all the almonds and transfer to a blender. Get a coarse mixture.
- Step 3
- In a pan, add some water and sugar to make sugar syrup.
- Step 4
- Add almond powder and cardamom powder to the pan and stir well.
- Step 5
- Add some ghee and combine all the ingredients well. Cook till the mixture starts to leave sides.
- Step 6
- Transfer to a greased plate once cool. Top with chopped dry fruits and cut into squares. Enjoy!