Chocobar ice cream has been a favourite all my life. It just perfect for anyone who enjoys anything chocolaty. A thin layer of chocolate and the flavour of creamy vanilla, this ice cream is a true treat.
If you miss having your favourite chocobar while at home due to the lockdown then we have a quick recipe for you. You can make this delicious ice cream for everyone at home. Here, we have a recipe for both the plain and nutty chocobars. Read on.
How To Make Plain And Nutty Chocobar?
- In a bowl, add fresh cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Start to whisk the ingredients.
- After a few minutes, you will see the cream getting thick and form peaks.
- Transfer this ice cream into popsicle moulds.
- Set the mould into the freezer till it sets completely.
- To prepare the chocolate coating, in a bowl, add dark chocolate or milk chocolate and oil. Melt it completely. When the consistency is smooth, chocolate sauce is ready.
- Transfer the chocolate sauce to a glass.
- Unmould the ice cream from the popsicle holder and dip it in the chocolate sauce.
- If you want a nutty chocobar, add peanuts to the chocolate sauce before dipping the ice cream in it.
- Allow the chocolate layer to dry a little and then enjoy!
- You can also store this icecream in the fridge for about a month and enjoy it whenever you want!
Plain And Nutty Chocobar Recipe Card
This delicious ice cream is so easy to make and everyone's all time favourite!
- Total Time :
- 180 min
- Preparation Time :
- 20 min
- Cooking Time :
- 160 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 2 Cup Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 400 Grams Dark Or Milk Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Oil Or Butter
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Peanuts
- Step 1
- In a bowl, add fresh cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Step 2
- Whisk till the cream starts to thicken and forms soft peaks.
- Step 3
- Transfer ice cream to popsicle mould.
- Step 4
- Prepare chocolate syrup by melting dark or milk chocolate with oil and butter. Make sure you get a smooth consistency.
- Step 5
- After the ice cream is set, dip it in the chocolate syrup and enjoy.
- Step 6
- For a nutty chocobar, add peanuts to the chocolate sauce.
- Step 7
- You can set the bars in a tray and freeze them if you want to enjoy them later.