Bananas are one of the most loved fruits! They are known for their sweet and delicious flavour and amazing health benefits. The best part about this fruit is that it can be used to prepare so many delicious recipes at home.
If you have got bananas at home or some of them have gone all overripe then here we have some interesting and easy-to-make dessert recipes which you can try preparing at home.
These 3 dessert recipes using bananas can be prepared easily without the use of any fancy ingredients. Read on.
Banana Bread Pudding
When you feel like having a light snack in between meals or just crave something sweet at midnight, this bread pudding can be a good recipe to try.
- 4 Slices Bread
- 50 Gram Softened Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 85 Gram Sugar
- Pinch Of Cinnamon Powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- Toast all your bread slices and spread butter over them.
- Cut toasted bread into small bite sizes and set it in a baking dish.
- Cut banana slices and place them over the bread pieces.
- In a bowl, add sugar, milk, cinnamon, and eggs and whisk.
- Add milk and cornflour in a separate bowl and then mix with the egg mixture.
- Pour this mix over the baking dish and bake.
- Bake the dish for 8-10 minutes. Let it rest for 5 minutes and then serve. (banana chia seeds pudding recipe)
Craving something sweet for breakfast? These banana crepes are just the perfect option. Filling and delicious!
- 2 Cup Milk
- 3 Tsp Oil
- 1 Banana
- Sugar As Required
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour Or Maida
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- In a blender, add in all the ingredients to prepare a smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add some oil to it.
- Pour some batter over the pan and spread it all over to ensure the crepe is thick.
- When the edges start to get crispy, using a spatula, turn the side and cook till crispy.
- Take off the flame place it on the plate. Spread hot chocolate sauce, maple syrup over it, or have it as is.
Banana Ice Cream
Want to try your hands at making some homemade banana ice cream? To make this ice cream at home, you just need 3 ingredients and you are done! There is no requirement for an ice cream machine to make this delicious dessert at home. (banana split recipe)
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Peel the banana, slice, and transfer it to a zip lock bag.
- Place this bag in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- After some hours, take the bag out and transfer the bananas to a blender.
- Add honey and vanilla to it and mix well.
- Transfer the mix into an ice cream container and let it sit for 3 hours.
These delicious recipes are an easy way to add bananas to your diet. Bananas are packed with potassium which is known to boost our heart health and also reduce the blood pressure of the body.
Do try making these easy banana recipes at home and don't forget to share your experience with us on our Facebook page. For more such easy recipes, stay tuned!