Love Apples? Turn The Fruit Into A Delicious Ice Cream With This Recipe
This delicious homemade apple ice cream is just perfect for your midnight sweet cravings.
If you spend your weekends binge eating on ice cream at home while watching your favourite TV show, this recipe is for you. There is nothing better than enjoying a bowl full of creamy and delicious ice cream while chilling at home. Agree?
Ice cream lovers, this recipe is for you! With this easy recipe, you can turn those apples in your fridge into homemade, creamy ice cream that you will absolutely love
How To Make Apple Ice Cream?
- Peel a few apples and chop them. Keep aside.
- In a pan, add the chopped apples and saute till they turn brown.
- Add some water to the pan and cook till the apples start to soften and get mushy.
- Add butter and sugar as per taste to the pan and cook well.
- Cool this mixture completely.
- In another bowl, add heavy cream, condensed milk and vanilla essence.
- Pour the apple mixture to the cream mix. Combine all the ingredients well.
- Sprinkle toppings of your choice or just pour into a container and freeze as is.
- Take out as the ice cream freezer and scoop out in a bowl.
- Top with chocolate sauce, sprinklers or choco chips. Enjoy!
Apple Ice Cream Recipe Card
You just need a few ingredients and you creamy apple ice cream is ready!
- Total Time :180 min
- Preparation Time : 20 min
- Cooking Time : 160 min
- Servings : 5
- Cooking Level : Medium
- Course: Desserts
- Calories: 450
- Cuisine: Indian
- Author: Tanya Malik
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- Sugar As Per Taste
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Chopped Apples
- 1-2 Tbsp Butter
- Toppings Of Choice
- Step 1 :
In a pan, add chopped apples and cook till soft.
- Step 2 :
Add butter, sugar and cook well. Cool completely once done.
- Step 3 :
Next, in a bowl, add cream, vanilla essence and condensed milk. Whisk.
- Step 4 :
Add apple mixture to the cream and combine.
- Step 5 :
Transfer to a container and freeze.
- Step 6 :
Once frozen, scoop out and enjoy with toppings of choice.