If you are concerned about healthy eating this festive season then preparing these easy, healthy and delicious almond walnut bites will help you get rid of all the tension. Not only that, but these little balls are also surely gonna provide you the much-needed energy to function during the rush of the festivals.
- Start by taking some walnuts in a jar to crush and make a coarse powder with them. However, take 10-second stops every minute so that the powder gets powdered nicely.
- Next, take the almonds and crush them to a powder similarly.
- To this powdered mixture of walnuts and almonds, add some powdered sugar and ghee.
- And start mixing well.
- Add more ghee slowly in order to bind the ingredients and with your hands, start shaping these into small balls.
- Once done, store these balls in air-tight containers and treat yourself and your guests with them.
Almond Walnut Bites Recipe Card
This Rakhsha bandhan let us prepare a very easy dish that is super healthy and nutritious and scrumptious.
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- ½ Cup Heaped Walnuts
- ½ Cup Heaped Almonds
- 1.5 Tablespoon Powdered Rock Sugar/Mishri
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- Step 1
- Powder walnuts and almonds separately and keep them in a big bowl.
- Step 2
- Then mix the crushed dry fruits and add powdered sugar, and ghee to it.
- Step 3
- Add more ghee or sugar if needed.
- Step 4
- Prepare balls with your hands and store in an air tight container.
- Step 5
- Serve with tea or as dessert for an instant shot of energy!