Waking up early during winters is already a major struggle. Post that, preparing an extensive breakfast is the last thing one would like to do. If you are looking for a quick breakfast recipe, here is one for you. An easy mug omelette dish that you can make in your coffee mug in less than five minutes. Read on to learn the procedure and make your mornings easy!
How To Make Omelette In A Mug?
- Take a microwaveable coffee mug, and oil it.
- Break your eggs and add in the cup.
- Add your veggies, diced onion and capsicum.
- Give it all a good mix and add salt.
- Beat your egg mixture one more time.
- Place inside your microwave and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Your eggs shouldn’t bubble up during the process, therefore, stir once in between if needed.
- Once done, take a spoon and dig in!
Mug Omelette Recipe Recipe Card
Mug omelette recipe is a simple breakfast option to start your day with a boost.
- Total Time :
- 5 min
- Preparation Time :
- 2 min
- Cooking Time :
- 3 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Diced Capsicum
- ¼ Diced Onion
- A Pinch Of Red Chilli Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Oil To Cook
- Step 1
- Oil a microwaveable coffee mug.
- Step 2
- Break both eggs in it and add your vegetables.
- Step 3
- Also, add salt and beat it all well with a fork.
- Step 4
- Put in a microwave for about 2-3 minutes.
- Step 5
- To avoid bubbling, stir once after a minute if needed.
- Step 6
- Your mug omelette is ready to enjoy!