Hunting for new skincare products is my hobby and when I got my hands on the newly launched Sugar Cosmetics Coffee Culture Skincare range, I tried it for a few days and here is my detailed review.
- Coffee Culture Pore Purifying Mask: This is a soothing clay mask that deep cleanses the pores and gives you intense hydration. It tackles blemishes, dark spots, open pores and fine lines, brightens your skin.
- Coffee Culture Brightening Serum: This serum brings back skin radiance and works on dryness, dark circles and spots.
- Coffee Culture Eye Firming Cream: It is a moisturising anti-fatigue eye cream infused with caffeine which helps in depuffing the skin around your eyes and keeps fine lines at bay.
- Coffee Culture Lip Scrub: This is an easy-to-use stick format which has ingredients to exfoliate your lips. They reveal smooth and plump, hydrated lips.
- Coffee Culture Pore Purifying Mask: It has rich coffee seed oil, green coffee extract, tangerine peel extract, bentonite clay, aloe vera, cica.
- Coffee Culture Brightening Serum: It has coffee seed oil, green tea extract, witch hazel extracts, organic jojoba oil, vitamin E, cica.
- Coffee Culture Eye Firming Cream: Coffee, hyaluronic acid, seaweed locks, cica, peony root.
- Coffee Culture Lip Scrub: Thscrub has jojoba seed oil, glycerin, olive fruit oil, almond oil, coffee granules and coffee seed oil.
The products come in coffee brown signature packaging of Sugar Cosmetics. The mask is in a sturdy dark brown plastic tube with a tight cap and controlled squeeze. The serum comes in a dark brown/black glass bottle with a dropper. The eye cream comes in a dark brown/ black tube and has a roll-on applicator for a mess-free application. The lip scrub comes in a lipstick format packaged in a dark brown/black stick.
Coffee Culture Pore Purifying Mask: The mask is a dark ash brown with clay-like consistency and can be easily smeared on your skin.
Coffee Culture Brightening Serum: The texture of the serum is milky one string.
Coffee Culture Eye Firming Cream: It has a thin creamy texture perfect for the under eyes.
Coffee Culture Lip Scrub: It is a creamy scrub that involves no mess as it is in a stick format.
The fragrance of all the products is that of coffee infused with green tea and rather pleasant to the senses but at the same time refreshing.
- Coffee Culture Pore Purifying Mask costs Rs 499 for a 70 gm tube.
- Coffee Culture Brightening Serum costs Rs 499 for a 15 ml bottle
- Coffee Culture Eye Firming Cream costs Rs 399 for a 15 ml tube.
- Coffee Culture Lip Scrub costs Rs 299 for a 3.5 gm stick.
I tried this range of four together for a few days. The mask was applied twice of course. I felt clean and refreshed after the mask and the serum left my skin moisturised. I have dry to combination skin and coffee skincare infused with green tea can never go wrong. The lip scrub was super easy and mess proof to use and the eye cream was used by me at night. A little goes a long way for the serum and as for the eye cream, you can release the amount you need and it does not spill. What I loved was the roll-on applicator which feels good under the eyes. I prefer storing my skincare in the fridge so it felt even better.
- Cruelty free
- Paraben free
- Alcohol free
- Sulphate free
- Mineral oil-free
- Refreshing coffee and green tea fragrance
None for me
This is an affordable experiment which actually works and makes you feel good. It is erfect for gifting purposes as well!
Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more such reviews.