While short hair is easy to maintain, it can get a little boring for you if you don't experiment with hairstyles. Short hair can be done in a lot of stylish ways. Be it for a formal meeting at the office or a casual day out with friends, with the right guide you can create some interesting hairstyles for your short hair.
If you have a pixie cut and are just tired of that same look everyday then try playing with your hair a little. You can go for a sleek or messy look depending on the occasion. To get any of the looks, you need a hair mousse or cream and a comb.
- First, detangle your hair with a comb.
- Dampen your hair a little.
- Use hair mousse or gel all over.
- For a sleek look, part your hair to one side. Push the hair on the sides to the back.
- If you wish to experiment with a playful look, blow dry your hair upwards.
- Let your hair stand in messy spikes and you are good to go
You can never really wrong with braids (Braid hairstyles). They are easy to do and look great with just any outfit. Also, this one can be done with just a comb and some hair pins.
- Detangle your hair and part your hair as per preference.
- In the front, take out a section and tie the rest of your hair.
- Braid the front section. Do a regular braid or a Dutch braid.
- Braid till the end and take it to the back.
- Secure with a pin.
- Loosen up the rest of your hair on the sides.
- To get the best look, do this hairdo on unwashed hair.
Front French Braid
This one can be done with your everyday office look or even a regular day out.
- Detangle your hair with a comb.
- Take a section from the center of your hair and the crown of your head.
- Hold your hair up and begin braiding your hair.
- Secure the braid with hair pins.
- Tease your hair to make the braid look voluminous.
Loose Soft Curls
For a formal meeting at the office, you can go for these soft, loose curls. They look chic and are super easy to do.
- Detangle your hair and divide your hair into small sections.
- Using a curling rod, curl the bottom half of your hair.
- Make sure you don't go too close to the scalp or you can end up hurting yourself.
- Once you cover all the sections, spritz some hairspray and you are ready to go!
Half Scrunchie Bun
On days you don't really have all the time to do your hair but still look fancy, go for this half scrunchie bun.
- Part your hair into two sections.
- Take some strands from both strands and pull them up in the crown area.
- Pick your favourite scrunchie and do a half-bun.
- Leave the rest of the hair open on the sides or you have even curl or straighten them if you wish to.
- Easy, fancy, just the hairstyle you need for a casual day out.
Do try these hairstyles, especially if you are someone who is always running late. They are easy to do and turn out to be eye-catching!
Also, to maintain your short hair, keep some quick tips in mind -
- Get a regular trim every 4 weeks.
- Wash your hair at least twice a week with a shampoo and conditioner.
- It is a good idea to deep condition your hair once a week to keep them soft and tangle free.
- Oil your hair once a week.
- Always use a heat protectant spray before using heat styling tools.
For more such hair-related stories, stay tuned.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com