Summer is almost here and it is that time of the year when we get to relish some of our most favourite fruits. The list includes mango, lichi, banana and of course, guava. While the other fruits are not commonly grown in our backyards, guavas, on the other hand, are mostly found in households that have garden areas.
While we know guava is packed with flavours and nutrients, its leaf, on the other hand, is no less. The leaves of guava also have wholesome values that enhance the quality of your skin and keep common problems at bay. Read on to know the recipe of some packs that you make and use at home.
How To Make Guava Leaves Paste?
- Take 10-12 guava leaves.
- Wash them all well in normal water.
- Add in a blender with 1 tablespoon of rosewater.
- Blend well to form a thick paste.
Guava Leaves Face Pack To Remove Tanning
During hot summer days, tanning is a common problem. Use this face pack to make your skin look light and bright.
- ½ tablespoon guava leaves paste
- 1 egg white
- Take a bowl, mix both the ingredients well.
- Use a brush to apply on the face.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Use this once a week.
Guava Leaves Face Pack To Remove Dead Skin Cells
Deposited dead skin cells on the face takes away the glow and charm of the skin. Instead of using chemical-infused products, try this home remedy to make your skin glow.
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon guava leaves paste
- In a mixer grinder, blend the tomato to make a paste.
- Take it out in a bowl and add guava leaves paste.
- Mix and gently apply on the skin.
- Let it sit for 7-8 minutes.
- Wash off with normal water.
- Use once in two weeks.
Guava Leaves Face Pack For Glowing Skin
If you don’t want your skin to look and lifeless, using some of the natural ingredients, such as honey can help.
- 1 tablespoon honey (best organic honey in India)
- 1 teaspoon guava leaves paste
- Mix both honey and guava leaves paste in a bowl.
- Use a brush to evenly apply on the skin.
- Let it sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with normal water.
- Finish off with a hydrating moisturiser.
- Use once a week.
Guava Leaves Face Pack To Fight Pimples
Acne and pimples can keep coming back due to several reasons. If you have too many pimples, don’t try this home remedy. Consult your doctor. This face pack will clear your skin and will fight the usual breakouts that are caused due to oil and dirt.
- 1-2 Neem leaves
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of guava leaves paste
- Make neem leaves (how neem can harm you) paste as you prepared guava leaves paste. Don’t add rosewater to it.
- Mix all the items together in a bowl.
- Scrub your face using the mixture.
- Rinse using cold water.
- Use this once a week for the best results.
Do let us know which of these home remedies helped you to attain clear skin by commenting on our Facebook page. Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more such stories.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org