There is no way one should feel low for the features that have been gifted by God to you. Every part of your body helps you to be a unique individual. Instead of letting the words of other people get you, focus on embracing what you have. However, this doesn’t mean no effort should be made in improving yourself.
If your nose makes you feel less confident or conscious, there are easy ways to improve your features. The best way is to remove the focus from your nose and draw the attention to some different part of your body. For instances, the closest feature on your face next to your nose is your eyes.
With some easy-peasy makeup tricks, you can enhance the beauty of your eyes and feel less bothered about your nose! Here are three makeup tutorial you can use to make your nose look slimmer and your face more beautiful!
The Cat Eye Look
The cat-eye look allows the eyes to look elongated instead of your nose. The deep colour of the eyeliner will bring attention towards the wings and the art you have created. This might take time to perfect, but once you’re there, there will not be any turning back!
- Begin by priming your eyelids. The apply a nude eyeshadow to remove any crease. This will also give a great base to work on.
- Paste scotch tapes on the edge of your eyes, aiming towards the eyebrows.
- Take a liquid matte eyeliner. If the wand is not thin enough, use a zero-size eyeliner brush.
- Dram a line from the corner of your eyes, towards the tape.
- Try to keep your hand steady. If not make small dots and join them.
- Stretch the line more to make a perfect wing. Once done, fill it with black liner for the dramatic look.
Soft Smokey Eye
There is hardly any other eye makeup look as chic as the smokey eye. Going for a softer look can allow you to go for a bold lip, but also diverting the attention from your nose. Here’s how to attain this glam look:
- Begin by prepping your eyes with an eye premier.
- Apply foundation or couture on the eyelids and on the under-eye area for a clean slate to work on.
- We are using silver and burgundy; you can go for any other light and dark shades.
- With a blending brush, take burgundy and apply on the outer corner.
- Blend and work towards the inner corner. Blending is the key, keep working until you attain a softer look without any harsh lines.
- Take silver and place in the middle of your eyelids.
- Blend and go towards the inner corner.
- Once done, finish off with winged eyeliner (household ingredients to make long-lasting eyeliners) and about two coats of mascara.
Neutral Smokey Eyes
If you are looking for a subtle look, that you can carry to office or simple events, this neutral smokey eye look is exactly what you want!
- Repeat the eye prepping steps to start the eye makeup.
- Take a palette with a lot of neutral shades, such as browns and pastels.
- Start with the lighter shade and apply on the eyelids.
- Blend and then add darker shade on the outer corner.
- Work towards the inner corner and keep blending.
- Finish off with a thick coat of eyeliner. You can skip putting fake lashes (myths about eyelash extension) if going for a neutral look.
If you liked this article, do comment on our Facebook page. Stay tuned to HerZindagi to read more such stories.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org