Cleaning your bedroom can be difficult because there are so many different things that need to be done when you want it to look nice and tidy again. There are beds, tables, chairs, lamps and maybe even a closet in there as well. Feel overwhelmed just thinking about it?
Here is our detailed, step-by-step guide on how to clean your bedroomin just one hour. It's not impossible!
The Time Limit
When cleaning your bedroom, the first thing you want to do is set a time limit. If you have an hour, that's great! But if not, then 30 minutes will also work. You just want to make sure that you have enough time to clean every corner of your bedroom.
Once you have decided on how long you are going to spend cleaning up your bedroom, preferably one hour or less, the next step is preparing for it. This is a very important step because if you don't prepare correctly, then the whole process can take longer than expected and you won't have enough time left to clean the rest of your room.
Don't Miss: 5 K-Beauty Trends To Try In 2023
Here is what you need to prepare before starting:
- A trash bag and a plastic bag;
- Cleaning products such as cleaners, sponges and cleaning brushes;
- An hourglass or a clock with an alarm function so that you don't forget about cleaning time!
Don't Miss: Pick The Right Blush For Your Pretty Cheeks
Now that you've prepared for this task, let's get started!
- The first thing you want to do is make sure that your bed sheets are clean and comfortable. If they aren't, then you should change them immediately.
- The second thing you want to do is vacuum clean under the bed and around it. You can also use a brush if there are any difficult to reach places. This will get rid of all the dust and other particles that may have accumulated under or around your bed during the time it wasn't being used.
- The third thing you want to do is get a trash bag and throw away all the unnecessary papers, magazines and other items that are lying around your room. This will make it look neater!
- The fourth thing you want to do is clean your desk chairs and lamps. For this step, you can use some warm water and soap in order to get rid of any dirt on them.
- The fifth thing you want to do is wash your bed sheets and pillowcases because they may not be as clean as you think they are. This step is optional. However, it is highly recommended as our bed sheets and pillowcases contain a lot of dirt and bacteria from daily use.
- The sixth thing you want to do is vacuum clean the rest of your room, including tables, chairs and couches. For this step, you can also use cleaners or simply some warm water and soap in order to get rid of any dirt on them.
- The last and final thing you want to do is get a plastic bag or a trash bag and throw away all the garbage that has been accumulated during the day.
Voila! You have a spotless bedroom in an hour.