If you are on a weight loss spree with full determination then this drink must become a part of your daily routine. It helps in keeping you full and works on your calorie intake. You will not succumb to your cravings if you force yourself to have this drink daily for a week. After a routine with this drink is set, you will automatically be making it everyday and help yourself in losing extra kilos.
How To Make It
- This drink just needs a good green tea from you, but I suggest loose green tea leaves over sachets or bags as the bags mostly have the dust of the leaves which are useless to a point.
- You can switch green tea with coconut water or simply put ice cubes and honey in the drink if the sour taste of green tea is not your favourite.
- All you have to do is soak the seeds in green tea so either keep it overnight or for 15 minutes in freshly boiled green tea.
- Opt for honey as maple syrup is said to be more fattening but you can always try both and see what works for you the best.
- You can spruce up your drink with some lemon slices in summer as well.
Weight Loss Drink Using Green Tea & Chia Seeds Recipe Card
This is a very easy drink to make which hardly takes time to prepare and works on your calorie intake.
- Total Time :
- 5 min
- Preparation Time :
- 2 min
- Cooking Time :
- 3 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Loose Green Tea/ 1 Bag Of Green Tea
- 250 Ml Water
- 1 Tsp Honey
- Step 1
- Boil the water with preferably loose green tea as that is a purer version.
- Step 2
- If you are not using the loose tea, dip a tea bag once the water has boiled.
- Step 3
- Soak the chia seeds in it for 15 minutes or overnight.
- Step 4
- Mix in the honey if you want it a little sweet.
- Step 5
- Mix all the ingredients well and sip on the drink in the morning.