The weekend is that time of the week when you just want to relax and have yummy foods. While ordering meals from the outside can be an option, cooking something at home has its own benefits, such as knowing what you are eating, personal satisfaction and bringing families together. However, no one wants to cook something very messy and time-consuming. That’s why we brought you this easy-peasy Indian snack recipe called tandoori aloo tikka. It is delectable and ideal to enjoy on weekends.
Tandoori Aloo Tikka Recipe Card
Tandoori aloo tikka, a simple Indian snack recipe you can enjoy on weekends with your family.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 1 cup peeled baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- ½ teaspoon fenugreek leaves paste
- 2-3 dry Kashmiri red chillies
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon coriander-cumin seeds
- salt to taste
- Step 1
- Begin by cleaning and pricking your potatoes.
- Step 2
- Once done, put them in the microwave with a glass of water in the center.
- Step 3
- Cook them for 5 minutes or so and then keep the potatoes aside.
- Step 4
- To prepare the masala, place a pan on the stove on medium flame.
- Step 5
- Add oil and methi paste, mix and cook it well.
- Step 6
- Then add the potatoes, cream, and salt. Mix well and cook for another 10 minutes on the grill.
- Step 7
- Once done, serve with chutney or sauce of your choice.