Most of the world population loves pizzas and we all have those irresistible pizza cravings that can't be controlled. However, it is not always possible for us to order a pizza so, here's a very helpful recipe of pizza jaffles that you should try today itself.
- Divide the pizza dough into 10 equal pieces. And then insert 5 pieces of the dough in a waffle iron greased with butter.
- Over the dough inserted in the waffle iron, spread 30g mozzarella, marinara, and 4 pieces pepperoni. Top it all with the leftover pieces of pizza dough and seal.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown and enjoy your closest alternative to pizzas.
Pizza Waffles Recipe Card
Serving as the perfect alternate to pizza, these waffles filled with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and much more are just what you need in your life.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- (480 g) Homemade Pizza Dough
- 5 Tablespoons Marinara Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 14 Slices Pepperoni
- Step 1
- Start by dividing pizza dough to 10 parts.
- Step 2
- Spread half of the pieces on waffle iron spread mozzarella, marinara and pepperoni over them.
- Step 3
- Top with the leftover pieces of pizza dough and seal to cook for 4 minutes.
- Step 4
- Once golden brown, serve it with tomato sauce and enjoy!