Cheesecake day is just around the corner and the obvious way of celebrating it is by having one. If you wish to make cheesecake at home but have no idea how to, we have just the perfect recipe for you. You need no oven, and your creamy cheesecake will be ready quickly.
How To Make No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake?
- First, to make the crust, use any chocolate biscuits. Add them to a ziplock bag and crush them into fine crumbs.
- Transfer them to a bowl and add melted butter to it. Mix well.
- Press this cookie base on a cake pan. Place in the refrigerator till you prepare the filling.
- Chop the chocolate and melt in the microwave for a few seconds.
- In a big bowl, add cream cheese, powdered sugar, melted chocolate, and vanilla extract. Blend till the mix turns smooth.
- In another bowl, whip heavy cream to medium peaks.
- Fold this heavy cream into the cheesecake mixture.
- Pour this cheesecake mixture over the cookie crumbs and freeze.
- Chop some more chocolate and melt. Pour over the cheesecake mix and place in the freezer again. Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe Card
This Cheesecake Day, celebrate with homemade, no-bake chocolate cheesecake!
- Total Time :
- 180 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 175 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 200 Gram Chocolate Biscuits
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 250 Gram Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 200 Gram Chocolate
- Step 1
- Crush chocolate biscuits and press onto the cake pan. Refrigerate.
- Step 2
- Chop half of the chocolate and melt in microwave.
- Step 3
- In a big bowl, add cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and melted chocolate.
- Step 4
- In another bowl, whip heavy cream. Fold it in the cream cheese mixture.
- Step 5
- Pour the chocolate mix over the cookie crumbs and freeze.
- Step 6
- Chop chocolate and melt. Pour over the cheesecake.
- Step 7
- Freeze for a few hours. Slice and enjoy!