Fasting this Navratri and craving for a crispy snack? This paneer cutlet is just what you want! This easy snack can be prepared quickly at home using a few easily-available ingredients and can be enjoyed anytime with a cup of tea.
How To Make Vrat Paneer Cutlet?
- Start to grate the paneer. Transfer it to a big bowl and add singhare ka atta to it.
- Add the boiled potato and mash again.
- Sprinkle rock salt, black pepper and green chillies.
- Begin to mash the mix well and try to make a dough.
- Apply some oil on the palm of your hand and then make cutlets.
- On a non-stick pan, place the paneer cutlet and cook both sides till golden and crisp.
- Transfer to an oil absorbent paper and serve with homemade vrat coriander chutney and a cup of tea.
Paneer Vrat Cutlet Recipe Card
These delicious paneer cutlets are great for days you are fasting. These can be prepared using a few ingredients at home.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 200 Grams Of Paneer
- 1 Boiled Potato
- Sendha Namak As Required
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Chopped Green Chilli
- Ghee For Frying
- Step 1
- Add grated paneer, boiled potato to a bowl. Mash well with your hands.
- Step 2
- Sprinkle rock salt and black pepper powder.
- Step 3
- Add green chilli, singhare ka atta and mash again to make a dough.
- Step 4
- Make small flat cutlets after applying some ghee on your palms.
- Step 5
- On a non-stick pan, add some ghee, fry the cutlets till golden and crisp. Serve hot with homemade coriander chutney.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com