Fasting this Navratri and craving for a crispy snack? This paneer cutlet is just what you want. This easy snack can be prepared quickly at home using a few ingredients at home and can be enjoyed anytime with a cup of tea.
How To Make Vrat Paneer Cutlet?
- Start to grate the paneer. Transfer to a big bowl and add singhare ka atta to it.
- Add the boiled potato and mash again.
- Sprinkle rock salt, black pepper and green chillies.
- Begin to mash the mix well and try to make a dough.
- Grease your hand with some oil and then make cutlets.
- On a non-stick pan, place the paneer cutlet on cook both sides till golden and crisp.
- Transfer to an oil absorbent paper and serve with homemade vrat coriander chutney and a cup of tea.
Paneer Vrat Cutlet Recipe Card
These delicious paneer cutlets are great for days you are fasting. These can be prepared using a few ingredients at home.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 200 Gram Paneer
- 1 Boiled Potato
- Sendha Namak As Required
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Chopped Green Chilli
- Ghee For Frying
- Step 1
- Add grated paneer, boiled potato to a bowl. Mash well with your hands.
- Step 2
- Sprinkle rock salt and black pepper powder.
- Step 3
- Add green chilli, singhare ka atta and mash again to make a dough.
- Step 4
- Make small flat cutlets using some ghee in your hands.
- Step 5
- On a non-stick pan, add some ghee, fry the cutlets till golden and crisp. Serve hot with homemade coriander chutney.