Summers are here and seeing the temperature rise each day, looks like it will be a challenge to beat the heat this season. Well, refreshing homemade drinks like sharbat will help us stay cool throughout the day this summer. So, we thought of bringing you a flavourful drink recipe that is just perfect for the hot days ahead.
This raw mango sharbat can be prepared using a few ingredients at home and tastes great. This tasty drink will refresh you instantly and keep you hydrated all day long.
How To Make Raw Mango Sharbat?
- Begin with washing and cutting mangoes into small pieces.
- In a blender, add chopped raw mangoes, cumin powder, sugar, mint leaves, and rock salt as per taste.
- Next, add some water and blitz till you get a smooth juice.
- Using a strainer, strain the juice.
- Transfer to a glass and add ice cubes. Enjoy chilled!
Raw Mango Sharbat Recipe Card
This refreshing kachha aam drink will keep you hydrated all day long throughout the summers.
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1/2 Cup Raw Mangoes
- Handful Of Mint Leaves
- Sugar As Per Taste
- Rock Salt Or Black Salt As Per Taste
- Water As Required
- 1 Tbsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- Ice Cubes
- Step 1
- In a blender, add chopped raw mangoes, sugar, mint leaves, cumin powder and rock salt.
- Step 2
- Blitz to make a smooth juice.
- Step 3
- Strain the sharbat and transfer to a glass.
- Step 4
- Add ice cubes and enjoy chilled raw mango sharbat.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com