Here is a simple recipe for making an airy and soft keto churro cloud bread. The bread is grain-free and involves only a very few ingredients. And the best part is that, it is one of the best breads for your sandwiches as it is healthy and gluten-free.
Keto Churro Cloud Bread Recipe Card
It is a soft airy bread that has low carbs and is gluten free. It is just the perfect bread for sandwiches and has a soft rich texture to it.
- Total Time :
- 35 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 25 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 4-5 Separated Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cream Of Tartar
- 2 Ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 2 1/2 Divided Fruit Sweetener
- 2 1/2 Powdered Cinnamon
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit and line two pans with parchment paper.
- Step 2
- Mix eggs and the tartar cream in a stand mixer until stiff peaks are formed.
- Step 3
- Meanwhile in a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients, the egg yolks, the fruit sweetener, cream cheese and cinnamon and blend.
- Step 4
- Now gently fold the yolk mixture into the whites while making sure you don't deflate them.
- Step 5
- Use 1/4 cups of the mixture to make one bread. Spoon into 5 inches on the lined pan and keep it about 1 inch thick.
- Step 6
- Bake the bread for 12 - 14 minutes until it turns slightly golden.
- Step 7
- While the bread bakes, mix the sweetener and cinnamon in the bowl.
- Step 8
- After the bread is done, top it up with a light coat of water and sprinkle the cinnamon mixture over it.
- Step 9
- Voila, your bread is ready! Serve the bread once it cools down.