Summers are getting hotter, and all one wants to do is cool off with some refreshing drinks. Well, one of the finest options to beat the heat is watermelon mojitos, which are exceptionally tasty, easy to make, and can be ready in about 10 minutes, making them a wonderful summer refreshment.
This watermelon mojito recipe will help you make a delightful summer drink with the perfect balance of flavors. You can make this mojito for oneself on a hot day, for kids who will love this tasty treat, or for parties/get-togethers with friends who will be dazzled by the flavour. Take a look at the recipe:
How To Make Watermelon Mojito?
- Firstly, peel and cut a watermelon. Let them chill for a few hours.
- After that, in a large jar, blend watermelon cubes until smooth.
- Then strain the juice into a bowl or a pitcher using a fine-mesh strainer. To get the most juice, press with the back of a ladle and discard the pulp. Set it aside.
- Using a muddler or a wooden spoon, muddle some mint in a pitcher.
- After that, add sugar and some lime juice to the pitcher and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add some watermelon juice to the mix.
- Take 4 tall serving glasses. Add 2-3 ice cubes, 2 lime rounds, and 2-3 mint leaves to each of the glasses.
- Fill half of the glasses with the watermelon juice mixture, followed with club soda. Garnish with a watermelon slice and mint leaves.
- Serve the drink!
Watermelon Mojito Recipe Card
Refreshing mojitos are the most delightful way to beat the summer heat.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Lakshita Singh
- 500 g watermelon
- 2-3 limes
- Mint leaves
- 4 tbsp sugar
- chilled club soda
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup watermelon juice
- Ice cubes
- Step 1
- Take a 500 g watermelon. Peel it and cut it into 1-inch cubes. Then allow the cubes to chill for a few hours before starting the drink-making process.
- Step 2
- Then, in a large blender jar, add the watermelon cubes and blend until smooth. You can leave some watermelon seeds as the juice will be strained later.
- Step 3
- Next, strain the juice through a fine-mesh strainer in a pitcher or a bowl. To get the most juice, press with the back of a ladle. Remove the pulp. Straining the juice will give a clearer drink.
- Step 4
- Then, using a muddler or a wooden spoon, muddle 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves and put it in the pitcher.
- Step 5
- In the pitcher, add 4 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 cup lime juice and mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Step 6
- Add some watermelon juice to the prepared juice for an enhanced taste.
- Step 7
- After that, take 4 tall serving glasses, add 2-3 ice cubes, 2 lime rounds and 2-3 mint leaves to each of them.
- Step 8
- After that, swirl the watermelon juice mixture and pour half of it into the glasses, then top with club soda. Give it a garnish with a watermelon slice and mint leaves.
- Step 9
- Serve the refreshing watermelon mojito right away!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com