Everyone is in a hurry in the morning which becomes an excuse to have unhealthy breakfast. However, now you can start your day on a healthy note with this easy recipe of sprouts salad. This refreshing salad is filled with nutrients and will be ready in just a few minutes.
- Take a large bowl.
- Put all the ingredients in it and mix well.
- Now, your sprouts salad is ready to be served.
Sprouts Salad Recipe Card
Looking for a healthy breakfast? Try this easy and quick recipe of sprouts salad.
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 1 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 1 1/2 Cups Boiled Sprouted Moong
- 3/4 Cup Finely Chopped Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Grated carrot
- 1 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Coriander
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Onions
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Finely Chopped Green Chillies
- 1/2 Tsp Black Salt
- Salt to Salt
- Step 1
- To make sprouted moong salad, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Step 2
- Squeeze some lemon juice.
- Step 3
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Step 4
- Either serve the sprouted moong salad immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled.