Garlic Cheese Toast is a crispy yet delicious snack recipe that you can easily prepare in the comfort of your home. Prepared by frying cheese and garlic topped bread slices, this snack recipe will be loved by people of ages. If you are one of the weight-watchers who cannot look at cheese and fried, then you don't need to worry as you can also bake them instead of frying. So, what are you waiting for? Jump onto it already!
Garlic Cheese Toast Recipe Card
This easy-to-make recipe will bring a burst for cheesy favors in your mouth and will leave you licking your fingers!
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 20 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Meenu Solanki
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Step 1
- To prepare this mouth-watering dish, start with mixing grated cheese and garlic powder together.
- Step 2
- Spread this mixture over 2 slices. Cover these slices with bread (like sandwich) and spread butter on both sides.
- Step 3
- Heat a tbsp of ghee in a non-stick pan and fry sandwiches until it turns golden. You can also wrap these slices in a foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Step 4
- Transfer to a plate, cut diagonally and serve with your choice of sauce.