With the lockdown upon us, we are hardly able to enjoy this season the way we actually should. For most people, summertime is the time to enjoy and rejoice in all the vibrant colours of nature and the different things that are there to explore. But the lockdown doesn't completely end the fun, staying at home can invite a lot of opportunities to cook delicious meals and enjoy delicious desserts this season. That is why we are here with the recipe of lip-smacking pineapple fluff for you. Take a look at the recipe below.
- Take a big-sized bowl and add the pudding mix and crushed pineapples and mix them well.
- Now to this mixture, add the cool whipped cream, mini marshmallows, shredded sweetened coconuts, and nuts. And give a good mix again.
- After mixing the ingredients nicely in the bowl, tear a piece of plastic wrap and cover the opening of the bowl with it.
- Once that is done, take the bowl and refrigerate for 4-5 hours at least.
- After freezing it well, transfer the ingredients to an ice cream bowl, garnish with small pineapple cubes and cherries to make it look even more attractive.
Pineapple Fluff Recipe Card
Make pineapple fluff, a very simple and exotic dessert that you can enjoy at home during the lockdown and treat your taste buds with a delightful flavour.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 380 grams Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 50 grams Crushed Pineapple
- 75 grams Cool Whipped Cream
- 3 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Sweetened Coconut
- ½ Cup Nuts
- Cubed Pineapple
- Step 1
- Take the pudding mix and crushed pineapples and mix them in bowl.
- Step 2
- Add whipped cream, coconut, nuts and marshmallows and give it a good mix.
- Step 3
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Step 4
- Garnish with small pineapple cubes and cherries and serve.