There is something special about homemade bakery goods. They taste so much fresh as compared to the products available in the market. No? Well, if you have been planning to make fresh bread at home for a long time but looking for a yeast-free recipe then you have landed on the right page. Also, to make this recipe at home, you don't need an oven.
With just a few ingredients, you can prepare this delicious bread at home.
How To Make Bread At Home?
- In a big bowl, add all-purpose flour or maida, baking powder, vanilla essence, one egg, and milk. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now add some water to the mixture and mix well.
- Pour some oil. You can use olive oil, coconut oil, or any other vegetable oil. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Use your hands to knead a dough.
- After making dough, make an X sign on top of it so that it doesn't crack when it rises in the microwave.
- Place the dough in a microwave-safe container.
- Microwave for 5 minutes on high heat.
- Take off the microwave and cut into slices once it is a little cold.
- Homemade bread is ready!
White Bread Without Yeast Recipe Card
Fresh, homemade white bread at home ready with just a few ingredients.
- Total Time :
- 35 min
- Preparation Time :
- 30 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 5 Tbsp All Purpose Flour Or Maida
- 2-3 Tbsp Of Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2-3 Tbsp Milk
- Step 1
- In a bowl, add all purpose flour, oil, vanilla extract and baking powder.
- Step 2
- Break in one egg. Add water and milk.
- Step 3
- Mix all the ingredients well and start kneading the dough.
- Step 4
- Mark an X on the top and then place in a microwave safe container.
- Step 5
- Microwave on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Step 6
- Take out of the microwave and then cut into thick slices when cool.