Garlic Breads are a delicious dish which is loved by all age groups. The cheesy bited of garlic bread reach our mouth, it melts in the mouth leaving our taste buds satisfied.
If you are also a fan of this excquisite dish, try making this cafe-style Garlic Bread at home. And what better day to experiment with recipes than Sundays. So try the recipe today!
How To Make Garlic Bread?
- Crush garlic cloves, red chilli flakes, Italian herbs, and salt in a mortar
- Next, to make garlic butter, add butter to it and mix thoroughly.
- Cut the bread vertically or sideways.
- Spread garlic butter on one side of the bread and leave aside.
- Heat a nonstick pan over low heat, then set the garlic bread butter side down in the pan and cook for a few minutes.
- Turn the bread over and top with shredded Mozzarella when one side appears to be done.
- Cook until the cheese has melted, covered.
- Then, on top of your garlic bread, sprinkle herbs and chilli flakes.
- Serve hot!
Garlic Bread Recipe Card
Garlic Bread is the perfect partner to pasta and side dishes.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Lakshita Singh
- 14 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tablespoon Chili Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian Herb Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 Bread/ Pav
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Step 1
- In a mortar, add the garlic cloves, red chilli flakes, Italian herbs, and salt. Crush it.
- Step 2
- Now make garlic butter. For this, take butter and mix well with the crushed mixture.
- Step 3
- Then cut the bread/ pav vertically or sideways.
- Step 4
- On one side of the bread, spread garlic butter and set aside.
- Step 5
- On a low flame, heat a nonstick pan and place the garlic bread butter side down on the pan and cook for a few minutes.
- Step 6
- When one side looks cooked, turn the bread over and top with shredded Mozzarella.
- Step 7
- Cook, covered, until the cheese has melted.
- Step 8
- Then garnish your garlic bread with herbs and chilli flakes at the top.
- Step 9
- Serve Hot with a cheesy dip. You can also serve along with pasta for a delightful experience.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com