It is difficult to survive the hostel life. Not just because of the exigencies that it brings with itself, but more importantly because of the distasteful food that one needs to put up with. Well, not anymore! This easy recipe is going to make your hostel life as easy as it can be. This easy recipe is going to be a life saviour and this one recipe is something you must certainly teach your kids especially if they are living all by themselves.
How To Make?
- Take 3 potatoes and then grate them into thin pieces.
- Soak it in water for 10 minutes.
- Break three eggs into a bowl.
- Add salt and black pepper into the bowl. Mix it well.
- Now, strain the excess water from the grated potatoes and move it into a dry bowl.
- Now, pour the liquid of eggs into the bowl full of grated potatoes.
- Add paprika, if you wish. Then, Give it a good mix.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the potatoes into the pan and then close the lid.
- After a few minutes, add mozzarella cheese.
- Close the lid back again and let it cook for 6 minutes in medium flame.
- Turn it over, for it to cook well on the other side as well.
- The potato and eggs dish is ready now!
Easy Potato And Eggs Recipe Recipe Card
With simple ingredients you can make this delicious recipe!
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kumari Rajnigandha
- Olive oil
- Step 1
- Soak grated potatoes in a bowl for 10 minutes.
- Step 2
- Add salt and pepper to the mix of broken eggs.
- Step 3
- After straining the excess water out of the potatoes, add the egg liquid into the bowl of grated potatoes and mix it well.
- Step 4
- Add teaspoon paprika to the bowl and mix it well.
- Step 5
- Heat olive oil in a pan and then add the potato mix gently into the pan.
- Step 6
- Let it cook for several minutes before adding cheese into the pan.
- Step 7
- Let it cook well for another six minutes.
- Step 8
- Delicious potato and eggs dish is now ready to be eaten.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org