If you love condensed milk then how about trying this recipe using just that and a few other necessary ingredients to make a cake, in your microwave. You can easily miss out on additional sugar as well as condensed milk is already very sweet.
All you have to do is mix all the ingredients together and bake it in the microwave for 4-5 minutes as per your microwave power. If you wish to make it a chocolate one, simply add 1 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder.
Condensed Milk Cake Recipe Card
This is a super easy recipe
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 4 Tbsp Maida
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
- A Few Drops Of Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- Powdered Sugar For Dusting
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Step 1
- Grease Your microwave dish and set aside.
- Step 2
- In a bowl, sift in the maids with baking powder.
- Step 3
- Fold in the condensed milk into the bowl and mix well with the maida.
- Step 4
- Add the oil and milk to make a smooth batter.
- Step 5
- Drop in the essence and mix well.
- Step 6
- Pour the batter into the microwave friendly dish and bake on high for 4-5 minutes depending upon the power of your microwave.
- Step 7
- Let it sit for 4-5 minutes and then let it cool for a bit.
- Step 8
- Dust it with powdered sugar and serve.