Chicken cigar roll is an absolutely delicious Indo-Chinese recipe that can be made easily at home and will surely be loved by everyone. This is the perfect starter for chicken and Chinese lovers. Serve this with schezwan sauce and everyone will keep licking their fingers.
To make scrumptious chicken cigar rolls, you need to mix minced chicken with all the spices to make a delicious filling. Now, fill these in wonton sheets and roll them to make a cylindrical shape. Then, deep fry them in oil till they are crispy and golden in colour. Your chicken cigar rolls are now ready to be served.
Chicken Cigar Rolls Recipe Card
Chicken Cigar or Chicken Spring Roll is the best party starter recipe you can make at home.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- Refined Flour
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Tsp Garlic (Chopped)
- 200 Grams Chicken (Minced)
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper(Crushed)
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Packet Wonton Sheets
- Step 1
- Take a bowl, add finely chopped onion, chopped garlic, minced chicken, crushed black pepper, chilli flakes, and salt. Mix it properly to make filling/stuffing.
- Step 2
- Take a wonton sheet and put filling into it, create a cylinder leaving half an inch gap on the sides.
- Step 3
- With the help of the refined flour & water mixture, close the sides of the wonton sheet cylinder and roll it gently.
- Step 4
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the cigars till they are crispy and golden in colour.
- Step 5
- Remove the chicken cigars once they are ready. You can serve Chicken cigar rolls with Mayo and schezwan sauce.