Bread malai roll is a delicious Indian sweet. This desert is the easiest and the quickest way to impress your guests with minimum effort. This is basically a quick version of rasmalai with bread. Just try it once and everyone at your home will absolutely love this rich and creamy dessert.
Bread malai rolls are easy to prepare. Take some white bread slices and roll them with a rich and flavourful stuffing. The next step is to dunk these in the delicious rabdi. The bread soaks up all the flavours and your dish is ready in no time.
Bread Malai Roll Recipe Card
Bread malai roll is a dessert that will even make you forget your favourite ras malai.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- Dry Fruits
- 2 ½ Cup Milk. ½ Cup Milk Powder
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp
- Cardamom powder
- Few Strands Of Mixed In 2 Tbsp. Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 6 Bread Slices
- Step 1
- Take 2 cups of milk in a pan. After 1 boil add sugar. Mix well till the sugar dissolves. Add milk powder and again mix well.
- Step 2
- Add cardamom powder, saffron and yellow food colour. Cook till the quantity lessens to half.
- Step 3
- Take another pan and add ½ cup milk and butter. Add ½ cup milk powder. Mix continuously on medium flame so that no lumps are formed. Mix till a dough is created.
- Step 4
- After the dough is created, keep it aside to cool down for a bit. Now take some bread slices and cut the sides.
- Step 5
- Next step is to flatten the bread. After the bread slices are flattened, keep some dough on it and roll it.
- Step 6
- Put some water on the edges to fix it. Fill all the bread slices in the same way. Pour rabdi on the bread rolls. Add some crushed dry fruits for garnishing.
- Step 7
- Bread malai rolls are ready to be served.