Beetroot chips are healthy, low in calories, easy to make with a small ingredients list and taste amazing! Watch your fav show online while binging on them.
Beetroot Or Chukundar Chips Recipe Card
These are super delicious, healthy and easy to make chips you must try at home.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 2 medium-large cleaned beetroots or chukundar
- Olive oil
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Some chopped rosemary for seasoning
- Step 1
- Preheat the over on 375 degrees F with the oven rack in the centre.
- Step 2
- Cut the beetroots into thin slices, they should be so thin that they curl a bit when cut.
- Step 3
- Take the baking sheets and divide the slices into two parts, drizzling little olive oil on the chip slices.
- Step 4
- Now, season them with salt, black pepper and rosemary.
- Step 5
- Arrange the chips in rows and toss them in the seasoning. Make sure they do not overlap for proper baking.
- Step 6
- Bake for 20 minutes or until they look crisp enough to be able to bite into. Keep an eye on them as they tend to burn quickly.
- Step 7
- Once done, cool them and serve.