Prepared with only 6 ingredients, this is an amazingly delicious and healthy breakfast recipe to munch on. So, take a look at the following steps and prepare this dish in no time!
- Start by grinding the oats to a coarse powder in a food processor. Then add the eggs, bananas, and vanilla extract with a pinch of salt and blitz to make a fine flowy mixture.
- After this take a pan and pour coconut oil in it, heat it over medium flame and add the flowy batter to this pan. Coconut adds a distinct flavour to the omelet, but you can also skip it if you want.
- Prepare the omelet by cooking over medium flame till completely set. Then cook the other side and transfer it to your plate.
- Serve with berries, banana slices, honey, or maple syrup.
Banana Omelet Recipe Card
Try this gluten-free, nutritious and super delicious banana omelet recipe that is prepared with only three ingredients within 10 minutes.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 4 Tablespoons Rolled Oats
- 2 Medium Banana
- 4 Large Eggs
- Pinch Of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Step 1
- Powder the oats in the food processor.
- Step 2
- Then add bananas, eggs and vanilla essence with salt and mix again.
- Step 3
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and then pour the batter on this.
- Step 4
- Cook the omelet until golden brown from both sides and serve with berries, fruits, honey or maple syrup.