Anushka Sharma never fails to impress the fashion police. Her sartorial choices are always on point. However, there are occasions when her hairstyle does the magic and steals the show. Anushka has medium length hair and when off-duty, she likes to keep her tresses open. When out for a party or a formal event, she likes to keep her hair off her face. For this, she opts for the simplest hairstyles.
If you are someone who doesn't like to go OTT with their hairdos for wedding parties and celebrations then take notes from Anushka's looks. Her hairstyles are super easy to create and they work well with most outfits.
Low Voluminous Ponytail
View this post on Instagram
For Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' wedding reception in Mumbai, Anushka Sharma arrived in a stunning green saree from Sabyasachi Mukherjee. Even though her outfit was stunning, it was her hair and makeup that stole the show for the night. Anushka Sharma's makeup was kept dewy and smokey. Lots of mascara and kohl on the eyes and a rosy nude shade on the lips.
Anushka Sharma's hair were tied in a low, voluminous ponytail. A ponytail with a saree? Yes, that can work!
How To Get This Hairstyle?
- After washing your tresses, divide into small sections, and curl using a tong rod.
- Center part your hair, leave a few strands on the front.
- Pull your hair at the back and tie into a low ponytail.
- Spray voluminising hair spray as you pull back your hair.
- Take a few hair strands and cover the hairband. Secure with a bobby pin.
- To create texture, backcomb your hair from the front.
Low Gajra Bun
For her wedding reception in Delhi, Anushka Sharma wore a banarasi saree from her favourite designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee. With her traditional look for the night, Anushka Sharma's hair were done in a neat gajra bun. Gajra bun is the safest pick when you are confused about your hairstyle. These can work with both suits and sarees.
How To Get The Look?
You can do this gajra bun on freshly washed hair or even a day after. An essential you need to get this look is a hair gel.
- Center part your hair and tie a low ponytail at the back.
- Using a comb and hair gel, set your hair in the front.
- Fold your hair in a bun and keep securing with pins.
- Make sure that the bun is tight enough to hold the gajra.
- Take the gajra and secure it on the bun using bobby pins.
If you are married, you can accentuate the look with sindoor just like Anushka did.
Center Parted Ponytail
For Anil Kapoor's Diwali bash, Anushka Sharma arrived in a boho lehenga from Sabyasachi Mukherjee's Charbagh collection. This one had a lot of florals and more like a colour celebration. Anushka's look was kept all boho, a statement choker, stacked kadas. As her outfit and jewellery did the talking, her hairstylist decided to take a simple route for the hairstyling. Anushka's hair were done in a simple ponytail with the look.
- For this boho look, all you need to do is center part your hair.
- Tame your baby hair with a hair spray on the front.
- Pull your tresses at the back and tie the ponytail really low.
We hope this guide helps you recreate Anushka Sharma's best hairdos. Do try and share your pictures with us on our Facebook page. For more such style guides, stay tuned to HerZindagi.